Designed for small-volume packaging applications, the ORICS M-10 table top Tray and Cup Sealer can accommodate trays of virtually any size or shape. Depending the on the container’s size, the M-10 may be able to seal multiple packages during a single cycle. The ORICS M-10 is the perfect choice for R&D, product development and material testing applications. It may also be the right choice for start-ups and applications where the required throughput is minimal.
Filled trays are placed manually on a carrier, which slides into the body of the machine, where the seal and die-cut processes are performed.
Equipped with a programmable logic controller (PLC), the M-10 can be configured for a variety of production applications. All of the machine’s functions are controlled with two digital display timers.
Safety circuit requires Operator to have both hands clear of the sealing mechanism prior to initiating a seal cycle.
- Tray carriers and tooling are designed for each package
- Frame is mounted on an aluminum plate for table-top operation
- Constructed from anodized aluminum
- Designed for quick, easy and inexpensive change-over
- Automatic film feed with optional print registration
- Optional Roller die-cut for tough films and small containers
- Optional Gas Flash
- Meets or exceeds all FDA and USDA standards
45″ x 46″ x 33″
10 cycles per minute