Shredded Cheese Depositor CD-2X2
The only machine designed to layer accurate amounts of shredded cheese onto a continuous motion line of trays in an industrial packaging process.
The CD-2X2 will carry, from an adjustable infeed belt, towards the agitator and through the rollers. Cheese is then deposited in a uniform layer onto two depositing conveyors. A continuous motion bucket mechanism enables an accurate drop into the driven trays below.
- Adjustable product belt heights
- Variable uniform thickness adjustment
- Stainless steel frame, on leveling pads
- Independent drives for proper feed control
- Meets & exceeds all FDA and USDA standards
- Guards offer interlock switches for added safety
- Designed for quick and easy volume adjustment
- Constructed to withstand wash-down environment
- Nema 4X stainless steel enclosures for electrical control
- Can be utilized for various cheeses and IQF meats/ vegetables