R-50 Rotary Filling Sealing machine
The multi-functional R-50 is an index-motion rotary machine designed for high-volume packaging.
The R-50 denests, fills, seals and caps at a rate of up to 50 cups per minute.
Cups are delivered onto the turntable by a vacuum-assisted denester and filled with an automatic, non-splash, non-drip product filler, achieving a product weight deviation range of 0.2%.
The cups are then sealed, capped and automatically ejected.
Equipped with a programmable logic controller (PLC), the R-20 can be configured for a variety of production applications. All of the machine’s functions are controlled from a digital touch screen with a state-of-the-art, menu-driven interface.
- Tray carriers and tooling are designed for each package
- Constructed to withstand washdown environment
- Constructed from stainless steel, continuously welded
- Three-foot outfeed conveyor
- Frame is mounted on leveling adjustment pads
- Denests, fills, seals and lids
- Digital temperature control with PT100 sensor
- Fiber optic eyes detect the container: “No container, no fill, no seal, no lid”
- Adjustable seal pressure and temperature
- Digital cycle counter for accurate batch counts
- Can operate with roll stock or pre-die-cut film or foil
- Meets or exceeds all FDA and USDA standards
48” × 48” x 72″ table base
50 cups or tubs per minute