The R-20 is our most popular machine for the growing refrigerated Ready Meal and fresh food markets. With a maximum performance of 10-13 cycles per minute (20-26 packages), the affordable R-20 is designed for medium-volume Modified Atmosphere Packaging (M.A.P.) applications.
Filled trays are placed on the turntable of this rotary tray sealer, which rotates to a station beneath a heat seal head and vacuum chamber assembly.
Package head-space is evacuated and gas flushed with a computer-controlled constant flow of inert gases (Carbon Dioxide and/or Nitrogen). Film is die-cut as the trays are sealed and waste is automatically collected on a quick release drive.
Equipped with a programmable logic controller (PLC), the R-20 can be configured for a variety of production applications. All of the machine’s functions are controlled from a digital touch screen with a state-of-the-art, menu-driven interface.
- Constructed to withstand wash-down
- Stainless steel frame, mounted on leveling pads
- Guards are equipped with interlock switches for added safety
- Film feeder mechanism operates with two independent drives for proper tension control
- Three-foot conveyor belt at discharge
- Designed for quick, easy and inexpensive change over
- Adjustable seal temperature and pressure
- Integrated 5 HP vacuum pump
- Meets or exceeds all FDA and USDA standards
48” × 48” table base
20-26 trays per minute