Designed for small-volume packaging, the versatile VGF-100 can accommodate trays of virtually any shape and size. It can seal up to 10 trays per minute, performing a vacuum gas flush or a straight seal.
The VGF-100 is a true Modified Atmosphere Packaging (M.A.P.) system that can provide residual Oxygen levels below 0.1%.
Filled trays are placed manually on a carrier, which slides into the body of the machine, where the vacuum/gas flush and seal are performed.
Equipped with a programmable logic controller (PLC), the VGF-100 can be configured for a variety of production application. All of the machine’s functions are controlled from a touch pad with a digital display screen.
- Tray carriers and tooling are designed for each package
- Constructed to withstand wash-down environment
- Frame is mounted on casters
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum frame
- Designed for quick, easy and inexpensive change-over
- Built-in 2HP vacuum pump (3 HP optional)
- Meets or exceeds all FDA and USDA standards
30” × 36” × 72”
10 cycles per minute