The MR-35 is ORICS’ most affordable rotary packaging system. This system will denest containers, fill and heat seal in a roughly 36 inch square footprint.
The MR-35 can support small single serve containers and fill, seal and overcap at speeds of up to 30 cycles per minute or more!
Cups are delivered onto the turntable by a vacuum-assisted dispenser and filled with an automatic, non-splash, non-drip product filler, achieving a product weight deviation range of 0.2%. The cups are then sealed and/or capped and automatically ejected.
Equipped with a programmable logic controller (PLC), the MR-35 can be configured for a variety of production applications. All of the machine’s functions are controlled with with the color touchscreen HMI.
- Maximum container size of 3.5″ (2-up configurations possible with smaller container sizes)
- Tray carriers and tooling are designed for each package
- Frame is mounted on an aluminum plate for table-top operation
- Constructed from anodized aluminum
- Designed for quick, easy and inexpensive change-over
- Automatic film feed with optional print registration
- Meets or exceeds all FDA and USDA standards
36″ x 36″ x 72″
30 cycles per minute