The Plant Production Manager position provides leadership and management enabling our company to achieve safety, productivity and quality objectives, to ensure customer satisfaction, continuous innovation and improvement, and operational effectiveness.
The Plant Production Manager provides overall leadership, vision and direction to all plant management team members and associates. It effectively deploys plant resources to ensure a safe, quality product is manufactured and to achieve superior manufacturing capabilities.
This job assumes full accountability for the facility’s financial performance by managing the overall operations including production, quality, safety, purchasing and asset management.
- This position requires management and leadership skills.
- Ability to build strong, credible and constructive relationships with other members.
- Demonstrate a passion and drive for safety, quality and profitability.
- Strong change management skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial management style, aggressively seeks solutions, actively searches for new opportunities, encourages and supports an innovative culture.
- Strong ability to build organization capability through the identification and development of skills, knowledge and leadership of others. In depth knowledge of financial acumen, including the understanding of key business drivers, financial processes and short and long-term profitability factors in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, industrial technology, another technical discipline or business administration or equivalent experience required.
- Master of Science degree a plus.
**The process will involve resumes, then a phone screen, on-site interview with a technician, then training on site.
Please e-mail us your resume to email@example.com. ORICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; building a capable, committed, diverse workforce.