We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to take full-charge responsibility in product design, engineering, and project leadership for a line of packaging machines that we manufacture.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for working with customers to define product requirements, developing product concepts, overall product design and full implementation of the product in manufacturing.
Effectively work with customers and marketing to translate customer requirements into product specifications and prepare designs for launch through implementation of the New Product Development and Introduction Process.
- BS/MS degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience plus 5 years experience.
- Past project leadership experience a must.
- Applicant should have a good working knowledge of assembly and material engineering, along with complete understanding of mechanics and pneumatic systems.
- Past experience with product development and release for manufacturing required.
- Prior experience designing mechanical equipment is desired.
- Must be able to use SolidWorks, ProEngineer, or other 3D cad software.
**The process will involve resumes, then a phone screen, on-site interview with a technician, then training on site.
Please e-mail us your resume to email@example.com. ORICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; building a capable, committed, diverse workforce.