We are looking for a machinist to set up and operate conventional Mills for the production of a wide variety of precision components.
Machinist responsibilities include:
- Assigning, planning, layout, set up, and operating standard machine shop equipment and machines.
- Work from blueprints, process sheets, sketches, and verbal instruction to create parts.
- Check and inspect machining operations against specified tolerances. Identify and repair minor machine malfunctions.
- Must be knowledgeable in machining, cutting speeds and feeds for exotic metals and plastics including tool steel, stainless steel, Delrin, nylon, and Teflon to precision dimensions.
- 3-5 Years experience in conventional machining.
**The process will involve resumes, then a phone screen, on-site interview with a technician, then training on site.
Please e-mail us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ORICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; building a capable, committed, diverse workforce.