The ideal Field Service Technician candidate should have a machinist background; preferably one having worked with packaging equipment. Must be very proficient with computers and software, since this is how the machines are operating. Extensive reporting and paperwork involved. Strong interpersonal skills are important!
Field Service Technician Key Accountabilities:
- Professional and courteous customer service: Communicate with the customer regarding system issue and follow all escalation procedures when system problems are not quickly resolved.
- Perform high quality, accurate and thorough system repairs; including emergency maintenance on equipment.
- Follow all established procedures.
- Competent knowledge of systems and Modules within designated service area.
- Advance electrical trouble shooting ability and knowledge of advance electronic diagnostic tools.
- Standard knowledge of systems software utilities.
- Complete understanding of systems job setup screen.
- Assist in operator training and development in regards to system.
- Technical Knowledge, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- 1-2 years Technical or military school mechanical training or experience.
- 1-2 years experience as mechanical field service provider.
- A+ Certification or similar experience.
**The process will involve resumes, then a phone screen, on-site interview with a technician, then training on site.
Please e-mail us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ORICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; building a capable, committed, diverse workforce.