We are looking for an energetic, professional individual to provide skilled, efficient clerical and administrative support to our engineering staff as an Executive Secretary.
Requirements for the Executive Secretary job are:
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience in an office environment
- Demonstrate organizational and planning abilities; ability to handle multiple tasks and projects, managing details accurately and completely.
- Individual in this position must adapt to procedures, processes and techniques to accomplish all position requirements and to anticipate the needs of our executives.
- Ability to type 60 w.p.m.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work with minimal supervision and prioritize tasks to meet numerous deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work with other members of the administrative team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
**The process will involve resumes, then a phone screen, on-site interview with a technician, then training on site.
Please e-mail us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ORICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; building a capable, committed, diverse workforce.