We are looking for a Controller / Business Manager to assist in the development and implementation of internal accounting systems.
Controller Responsibilities include:
- Manage accounting team and all accounting functions (AR/PR/G&L/Reporting)
- Set up controls for spending and expense reporting
- Suggest improvements to business operations and efficiencies
- Act as liaison to firm accountants
- Participate in and coordinate all tax filings
- Communicate and report on financial status of the organization and work with Human Resources on benefit planning and payroll
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Maintain general ledger
- Manage cash flow, and financial and banking relationships
- Implement new policies as needed
Education and Experience:
- You must have a degree in accounting or an MBA
- 3+ years Work Experience
You must have clear vision, the ability to wear many hats, a hands on approach, and the ability to run and manage the accounting and financial requirements of a well established but fast growing company.
**The process will involve resumes, then a phone screen, on-site interview with a technician, then training on site.
Please e-mail us your resume to email@example.com. ORICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer; building a capable, committed, diverse workforce.