The CF-LD-30 is a linear-index-motion, heat shrink tray sealer designed to work with reusable rigid trays for institutional packaging. The CF-LD-30 implements the latest technology in both machine mechanics and packaging material for shrinkable applications. If you work for a school system, correctional facility, home for the elderly, or just serve in reusable trays, the CF-LD line of machines is your ideal solution. Other sizes of this line are available. This machine has been designed to work with DuPont Mylar 50XMLD film.
The CF-LD-30 is a linear-index-motion, heat shrink tray sealer designed to work with reusable rigid trays for institutional packaging. Filled trays are placed manually, two at a time, on the carriers at each index. As the trays advance forward, a set of seal heads cut, then shrink the film around their contour. Film is automatically advanced and the pre-shrunk film covered trays move towards the heat tunnel where the trays achieve their final appearance.
Equipped with a programmable logic controller (PLC) and a high-speed optical encoder, the CF-LD-30 can be configured for a variety of production applications. All of the machine’s functions are controlled from a digital touch screen with a state-of-the-art, menu-driven interface.
- Lids high profile foods (foods extending above the tray’s flange)
- Eliminates the need for rigid lids
- Provides tamper evidence
- No heat sealant means no sealant residue on trays
- Preserves / extends the life of reusable containers
- Trays are stackable
- Package is self venting during re-heating
- Flange contaminants do not affect the lidding process
- Dual ovenable materials
- Improved food quality for institutional control
- Constructed to withstand washdown environments
- Frame is mounted on leveling adjustment pads
- Constructed of stainless steel and anodized aluminum
- All machine motions are cam-driven (servo option available)
- 3 HP AC drive
- Meets all FDA and USDA standards
Actual dimensions depend on the application. Base dimensions are 54″ x 167″ x 70″ high.
Up to 15 cycles, 30 trays per minute